Every fire door should have an appropriate "Fire door" sign fitted. Where doors can be used from either side a sign is required on both sides. Doors which open on to a fire escape corridor should be locked shut and signed accordingly.
Material Options Explained
Below is a more detailed description of the materials this particular safety sign is available in. Helping you decide which sign option is most suitable for your application.
1. Rigid Plastic: Lightweight, gloss white PVC with high impact strength. Suitable for both internal and external safety signs. Easily drilled for wall fixing.
2. Self-Adhesive Vinyl: A high gloss, flexible PVC vinyl with self-adhesive backing. Suitable for applying to most smooth, dry and clean surfaces. Ideally suited for internal signs.
6. Aluminium: 0.9mm aluminium with a gloss white powder coated face. Suitable for both internal and external applications. Excellent weathering and UV resistance provides a long-life product.
7. Ultra Durable 2mm PET: Sub surface printed makes it vandal resistant. Resistant to sub zero temperatures to -20C and fire resistant (difficult to ignite). Chemical resistant against agents, oils and solvents. 100% Recyclable.
8. Rigid Plastic with Self Adhesive Back: Rigid PVC provides a durable finish, whilst a high tack self-adhesive backing removes the need for drilling, screwing or additional adhesive fixings. Also referred to as Quick-Fix signs.
Fire Door Keep Shut
- Brand: Sign Manufacturer
- Product Code: 13
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: 11610B, 11610U, 21610B, 21610U, 71610B, 31610B, 41610B, 81610B, 59075, 59703, 59247, 51637, 59690, 55931, Fire, Door, Peel, and, Stick, Labels, Fire, Door, Labels, Rigid, Plastic, SAV, Stickers, Label, Self, Adhesive, Vinyl, Photoluminescent, Ultra, Bright, Glow, in, the, Dark, PET, Quick, Fix, Aluminium, Peel, and, Stick, Sheet, Roll, of, Labels, Eco-Friendly, Eco, Friendly, Environmentally, Recyclable